PDA

View Full Version : Do you thinkis she a gold digger?

Loverss
02-25-2016, 04:23 AM
This is about my friend.

She has dating her boyfriend for 8 months now. They both have jobs, and She can't help but sometimes wish he would buy me one gift such as flowers one day( never has), maybe offer to buy the shirt she purchase or a pair of pants. She never asks him because she knows it's a no. She obviously pays for everything she gotten for myself, and she sometimes pay for his things.
Is she a gold digger for wanting it ... at least once

Jhon
02-25-2016, 01:01 PM
Not at all. I find it strange that she is worrying about what this makes she and not the fact that her boyfriend doesn't do the very basic stuff .. I mean come on! flowers.. A,B,C relationships.try to mention it once.. some guys naturally don't pay attention or think of things like this. as long as she didn't tell him she can't really blame him.
All in all, no you are 100% normal to think this way. his fault.

Amy
02-26-2016, 05:06 AM
I feel the same way about my boyfriend. Except he has a job and his parents are very wealthy. Yet he always makes me pay for most of my food when we go out and the most expensive gift he's ever gotten me is a keychain. for $5.... I wish he would pay for my meal or get me something nice once in a while but he doesn't.

nergizer67
02-28-2016, 01:18 AM
What you need to do is drop him and find a gentleman that knows how to treat his girlfriend, fiancee or wife. Otherwise he just going to use you.