PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my aunt

Hanks
03-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Unfortunately my aunt is one and it makes me sick to see all these young women now who have no other goals except to find a rich man and spend his money for him. Is this really what mothers are teaching there kids to do now? I'm not saying it's everyone but I have noticed it more and more lately. How do you feel about them?

Loverss
03-03-2016, 03:37 PM
I absolutely hate GD they make me sick. I can't believe women in this modern age are still doing such things with all the opportunities we have. imagine women in the 1930s who were treated as 2nd class not saying women are not being treated like that today but it's far much better than the treatment of women back then.

James
03-03-2016, 03:50 PM
I agree with you that most of the women are looking for an establish partner. I don't understand their mentality. Why don't you try to be an establish person?

Kristina
03-07-2016, 01:42 PM
A women's currency is her looks and if you are good looking ,you can be a gold digger. It is easier if your good looking. If you are not and are average to ugly then gold digging rarely works. In those cases you must get a degree as few men will pay a ugly girls bills verse a good looking ones but the fact about gold diggers is it's short lived as those with money ( the men usually ) will always trade up for a newer and younger gold digger when the current one gets old.