PDA

View Full Version : I want to marry Filipino women

Jishan
03-10-2016, 04:59 AM
Ive been reading that the Filipino family considers you a member and accepts you. But what actually happens later on when you bring her home? Does she get into your wallet and send money back to her family? is she polite about it? like how much does she want to send her family.

Kristina
03-10-2016, 05:12 AM
The way things work in the Philippines is that you become a part of the family. In the Philippine, family members look after each other. Even when they marry, the women still feel obligated to look after their families and give them money or help them in any way they can.

Loverss
03-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Though I'm not married, I have spent some time in the Philippines, met plenty of natives and know several American Philippine couples so I can lend a little advice. The key to not getting taken for a ride is set boundaries. Make it clear before you get married that you will provide for her but if she wants to send money to her family she will need to get a job and work herself. This has worked fine for my friends.

kate
03-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Philippine women can be the sweetest, most loving, loyal, and perpetually beautiful women on the Planet. Many are not but many more are. Take time and find out which one you have. Learn her language and speak it regularly. Speak with her parents and siblings in it. Take your decision wisely.

Jishan
03-13-2016, 08:42 AM
Thanks to all the member for your helpful suggestion. It will help me a lot to take my decision.