PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between a gold digger ?

Hangout
03-14-2016, 04:17 AM
I thought it is just a women who gets stuff and money from a man in exchange for *services*. Granted I don't do things to get things.

Tiffany
03-16-2016, 04:19 PM
A gold digger's number one priority is money. A stay-at-home mom's number one priority is her family.
A gold digger wants to sail around the world in yachts draped in diamonds. A stay-at-home mom would rather put those thousands of dollars into a college fund for her kids.

James
03-16-2016, 04:35 PM
You and a gold digger could have exactly the same life, exactly the same possessions, in the exact same fashion, for the exact same price. The only thing that makes the 2 of you different is how you feel about the person who's providing it for you.

Amy
03-18-2016, 02:47 AM
A gold digger is someone who just uses someone for their money and that can also apply to men. Mostly, marrying for money and then divorcing and taking it away. You and your husband are pleasing yourselves, none of anyone else business. How many people stay married today?

Hangout
03-19-2016, 03:43 AM
Thanks everyone for sharing your experience. I was also thinking the same thing about a gold digger.