PDA

View Full Version : Teen through late 20's female gold diggers

Hangout
03-22-2016, 05:45 AM
I know guys,in which, have money and cars who get girls with ease. But their is also guys,as soon as they turn broke, their girlfriend dumps them. I'm fortunate to be really good looking,and never have to worry about this.

Kristina
03-22-2016, 06:13 AM
First of all, I just have to correct you: gold diggers exist in all ages of life! They're so common around the younger age because some people just don't grow up and expect other people to take care of them. Its sad to say, but a lot of young women are so stuck on the Hollywood way of life that they put material things before all else.

Tiffany
03-22-2016, 06:28 AM
You can't generalize women like that, that's like saying all guys like sleazy blonde sluts with massive boobs. Sadly those guys just really pick the wrong girls, obviously goes for ones based on to much looks and if you go for girls like that your bound to get burnt. And note, good looks don't save you from being dumped, there are plenty other elements like your personality that could wind you up dumped.

Jhon
03-22-2016, 08:59 AM
You're saying it's good that they're superficial when it benefits you but it's bad when it doesn't benefit you, huh?? It requires more effort to work hard and become financially successful than simply being good looking which is something you're born with.

Hanks
03-22-2016, 09:24 AM
Because some women are spoiled rotten. And greedy. Fake! Money can't buy happiness. Only material things.