PDA

View Full Version : Nataliya Sasova

admin
05-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Date of birth: 14 December 1975

I exchanged many letters with Natalya. She wanted that I visit her in Odessa. She told me that she owns a big car and a large house. On the photos I saw a modern and luxury villa. Before I flew to Odessa, I asked her for addresses of hotels. She gave me the address of the most expensive one. I booked a cheaper hotel. Although she has a car, she had no time to pick me up at the airport. She speaks a good English and does not need the help of a translator. Nevertheless her translator accompany us all the time. In her last letter she wrote me that I will see her house, her children and that she will prepare a dinner for us. I asked her whether I shall bring some gifts. But she replied that she needs nothing. She meant that she would like to buy a beautiful piece of fashion that she already saw in a shop. This dress was worth 600?. When I arrived in Odessa, her translator called me. This lady said that Natalya lost her mobile phone and that we will meet her in the mobile shop. Natalya wanted that I buy her a very expensive one. She stated that she ordered a special piece of jewellery for me. This would be her gift for me.

Peter (Switzerland)

admin
05-27-2016, 03:25 PM
She invited me to visit her from 30 October to 5 November in Odessa. A translater was with us the whole time, but she could speak English. i had to buy a expencive dress aas present and also invited ti her home to meet the family & children. later the evening she gave me a head massage. She also told that she love me and she is alone without a man for five years. She refuses sex and i had to full up her Lexus with gas. She demands from me that i must pay her 1800 dollers every month, because i need to protect her and show that i realy love her. This is according to their customs. She blinds you with her beauty, she is very clever and dangerous. please stop this girl !!!

Tienie (South Africa)