PDA

View Full Version : Tatyana Artemenko

admin
04-19-2017, 09:20 PM
BACK IN THE EARLY PART OF THE NEW YEAR THIS LADY BEGAN TO WRITE ME THROUGH ONE OF THESE WEBSITES !! SHE SOUNDED LIKE A VERY WONDERFUL NICE WARM SWEET LADY!!SO I BEGAN TO WRITE HER EVERY DAY !!I NOTICED THROUGH THE LETTER WRITING SHE WANTED ME TO SEND MORE PICTURES AND TO WRITE EVERYDAY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!SHE WANTED ME TO COME AND SEE HER IN THE MONTH OF APRIL BUT WANTED ME TO COME TO ANOTHER CITY INSTEAD NOT TO HER OWN CITY!!SO TRAVELED TO THE COUNTRY OF UKRAINE ALL THE WAY FROM CHICAGO,USA!!I SAT IN THIS HOTEL IN THE CITY OF DNEPROPETROVSK FOR CLOSE TO 6 DAYS BEFORE SEEING HER !!SHE DID NOT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO COME OVER AND SEE ME FOR JUST A FEW MINUTES!!SHE KEPT INSISTING ON A TRANSLATOR HER OWN FRIEND I BELIEVE AT $15.00 A HOUR !! SO WE FINALLY MET IN PERSON AT MY HOTEL WITH HER TRANSLATOR!! THIS WAS AROUND 11:00 AM MONDAY APRIL 20TH, 2015 MORNING !!WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT THIS DATE TURNED OUT TO BE A VERY EXPENSIVE DATE ABOUT $400 dollars WITH THE TRANSLATOR GETTING $150 !!PLUS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT THE TRANSLATOR ASK ME TO HELP PAY MISS TATYANA''S APARTMENT EXPENSE!!SO THE NEXT DAY I TOLD HER I DID NOT WANT TO USE THE TRANSLATOR THE WHOLE DAY!! HOWEVER I DID SEND HER THE MONEY FOR HER APARTMENT!! EVEN AFTER SENDING HER THIS MONEY SHE COULDNT EVEN MEET ME FOR EVEN A COUPLE OF HOURS FOR DINNER TO AT LEAST SHOW HER APPRECIATION!!THE ONLY WAY SHE WANTED TO MEET ME WAS HAVING A TRANSLATOR FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY !! VERY EXPENSIVE!! SINCE SHE ASK ME TO BUY HER A FEW GIFTS , BOOK , COSMETICS AND A COUPLE OF BLOUSES!! WHAT I AM UPSET ABOUT IS SHE WROTE ME SUCH NICE LETTERS AND SOUNDED SO SERIOUS IN HER INTENTIONS HOWEVER SHE WOULDNT EVEN COME OVER TO SPEND TIME WITH ME!! IT WAS ONLY BASE UPON A CONDITION OF HAVING HER TRANSLATOR AND A FULL DAY OF TRANSLATION !!I CAME A LONG WAY TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BUT IT WAS CLEAR TO ME IT WAS TRANSLATOR FOCUS ALONG WITH PAYING HER APARTMENT EXPENSES!! I DONT MIND HELPING SOMEONE OUT BUT PAYING FOR THIS ON THE FIRST DATE!! I DONT THINK SO!! ALSO COMING TO A DIFFERENT CITY AND SITTING IN THE HOTEL WAITING FOR HER ABOUT 6 DAYS SHE KEPT ME AT A DISTANCE FROM HER! THIS LADY IS A VERY SMOOTH OPERATOR AND ONE HAS TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HER!! SHE IS MOTIVATED BY DIFFERENT THINGS BUT ALL HER NICE LETTERS THAT SHE WROTE ME WAS DIFFERENT THAN HER REAL ACTIONS......BUYER BE WARE!! LOL!!

DAVID (USA)