js400
09-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Olenka David
81bhatty@hotmail.com, onertya@yahoo.com, onertiya@gmx.com
Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
Astana, Kazakhstan

Hello, my new friend.
Thank you for what you are able to find time to write for me. Frankly,
I'm a bit worried and thought you not answer. But now I see your letter, and the smile on my face. Previously, I was never familiar with Internet acquaintance. Therefore, our acquaintance for me - this is the first Internet communication. I do not know where to begin our communication. But let me tell you a little about myself. As you already know, my name is Olga. I was born on 10 October 1984. Now I'm 29 years old. My height is 175 cm, my weight - 58 kg. I was born and lived all his life in the country of Kazakhstan. I think you heard about Kazakhstan. And if you do that then wondering what I ask. I'll be happy to talk about this later. I live in the city of Aktobe. I do not know if you heard about this city. My Town is 1400 kilometers Astana. Astana is the capital of my country. I live here with my dad and mom. I have no brothers or sisters. I lived here all my life. I really like my city. I believe that my beautiful city. I like to walk the streets of my city. I want to tell you a bit about my parents. I think you might be interested to hear it. My dad named Ruslan. He works as a driver of the truck. Pope carries food to shops of our city. Of course, I can not tell you not say about my beloved mother.
My mom works Dana therapist. Work my mom is very responsible and difficult because of my mom depends largely on the health of people. I love and respect my parents. As a child, I, like all the children attended school. It was there that I began to learn English. I graduated 11 classes with honors, receiving a medal for academic excellence. After school, I went to university on a specialty "accountant." University, is a very exciting time in everyone's life.
At university, I learned a lot of friends, has mastered the skills of my work. I also continued learn a foreign language. Of course now when I am writing to you in my hands a book and there I see some of the words. But I hope that in the future I will be able to remember everything that taught and I will write to you without any books. I tried very hard to learn because parents brought me up, and I could not disappoint them. After studying at the university I had to look for a job because I wanted independence from my parents. It turns out that it is very difficult to find work for young people in our city.
First, I had to work the seller grocery store. But recently opened not a big business for the sale of household appliances, where I now work as an accountant. I love my job. I try to implement all that I charge at work. My friend, you're probably thinking, why am I writing to you because I'm good in life? In my life, not the Chief of happiness - I do not have love! I'm looking for someone who could truly love and respect me. I want to find a man who can trust throughout. I want to find someone with whom I can share the joys and sorrows. I want to find my soul mate, that piece, which I so much is not enough! My friend, maybe it was you? Please tell me a story about yourself. Do you work? How is your life? What do you like doing? I am very interested to know you. I would be very pleased to hear the story about your life and about what you're busy now. Please answer me as soon as you can. I hope that we can get to know each other better and our relationship will continue. I look forward to your new letter to me.
Your new friend, Olga.