PDA

View Full Version : How to spot a Gold-Digger

Jhon
02-17-2016, 02:37 AM
I think it is pretty easy to spot a gold digger.She will start asking questions about either your income, or your assets, or something related to your finances. Other way, it comes in the form of where she wants you to take her - someplace EXPENSIVE. When it is probably too soon for you to be spending a lot of money on her. You should see this in the first date or two.

Loverss
02-18-2016, 05:05 AM
I had one girl ask me on the first phone call how much money I made. I don't think she was a gold digger because I told her how much it was and she still wanted to meet me. Of course I thought it was weird so I declined. She was eastern European and sounded very bitchy and no fun.

Tiffany
02-18-2016, 05:27 PM
It's very easy if you're observant. I can pick up on liars almost immediately. Do their stories change? Do things just not add up? Do they disappear for no apparent reason or only at certain times? (this one means they have another major or minor relationship) One certain woman lied to me about everything and I never caught it, she was rare and what I call a professional liar, wanted to marry that one, thank goodness it all came to a head before I proposed! LOL! Gold diggers never offer to pay, crank up their interest level when they see you dress nice or drive a nice car, have some expensive things but can't really explain how they acquired them and so forth.

Kristina
03-22-2016, 06:25 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. I hope it will help all other forum members.