Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Is he a gold digger?

I am not a materialistic girl im also not a girl who uses guys for their money but this is my issue. Ive been dating this guy for about a little over a month. We go on dates and he usually picks the place which is something i like. But whats been bothering me is that he wont pay for the full date. Don't get me wrong i don't mind paying for my drinks or helping pay the dinner bill but i believe a girl should be courted right? Or is that wrong of me to think?
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

How many times you have seen each other? Does it happen each time?

Amy
    I think he is not a Gold digger, he is curmudgeon. I suggest you to take more time and observe him closely.

I think it is obvious. Usually, it happens with me and my girl friend too. She likes to pay her portion. I found it quite okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Loverss View Post
    How many times you have seen each other? Does it happen each time?
    We have meet five or six times. It happens each time. What do you think? Is he a gold digger?

Real gentlemen

A real gentleman that wants a serious relationship will start paying the bill on dates and won't show up empty handed.