Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Every women inherently gold diggers

If take a dude with average salary of a 30 year old in NY.

Take same dude, and he's a physician, attorney, successful business owner, or heir of some multi-million family business in NY.

All women go for the second option, Is just inherent need, they figure the person will be more suited to raise a family and protect their children? what do you guys think?
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

I think it's hard to classify ALL women and ALL men as one thing or another.
    I've known some women who refuse to date any man that doesn't come from a trust fund and I know some women who refuse to date any man that is not happy living in an airstream trailer and using a mattress with a hole cut into it as a savings account. Some women want to have 5 kids, send them all to private school and then finance them through an Ivy league college. Some women would rather have a dog. It really depends on the individual.

Amy
    In my opinion every person look for better opportunity. It happens with both male and female. So you shouldn't call that every women inherently gold diggers.