Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I am in a critical situation

This girl and I have been seeing each other for around 2 and a half months. And we’ve been good friends for 9 months before we started seeing each other. And it’s all going so perfectly well. Last week was the first time we’ve told each other “I love you” and it just felt so right. Like this is the first time I’ve genuinely fallen for a girl. So I asked her out to make us official, and she told me she doesn’t trust herself to be in a relationship coz she thinks its too serious. But we’re basically almost like in a relationship. Just without any labels. And I don’t even know what to call her coz I cant call her my girlfriend. She said she doesn’t wanna make it official coz she’s afraid she’ll make the same mistake she did before and change her mind later on. We’re both committed. But I’m the sort of guy that needs to be in official relationship not for public attention but for my personal reasons. And it’s just been really hard for me and idk what to do. Looking for some solid advice.
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

I haven't got any response. Is there anyone who can help me?
    Last edited by Loverss; 02-20-2016 at 05:23 AM.

Amy
    Its hard but you gotta let this girl go, this has trouble all over it. If she feels that, she needs you, she will come back to you.