Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

What makes a woman a gold digger?

What do all of you think? What makes a woman a gold digger?
    Share your opinion.
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

I don't think women are gold diggers. All they want is secured future. I don't think it's wrong. Everyone is working to have a better future.

Her self worth is dictated by what a guy gives her. And there is no dollar amount attached to this mentality. All a gold digger needs is a guy that can provide more for her than she does herself.

This one is a tough one to answer. there are some that may call me a gold digger but i believe that i am not one. i call them standards. for example, i will not date a guy who makes less money than me or cannot provide for me. it's a man's job to provide and protect. i also have expectations of guys paying for outings and certain things. on holidays and birthdays, i expect nice gifts. but i would never be with a guy JUST for the money. so does that make me a gold digger? the mentality is different for everyone.

Maybe their mentality. They are probably filled with selfishness and no regard for others felling. Maybe these are the reasons.