Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My younger sister is a Gold digger, What should I do now?

She didn't go out with anyone until now (she's 19) and now she's going out with this guy who earns 50,000 a month for advertising video games.

He did terribly at school, has no real skills and is really ugly.

I don't know how to feel.

It stings a lot because I earn no money, and my sister makes me feel bad about the possibility that I might have to claim benefits for my mental illness, to the point that I'm considering homelessness rather than claiming benefits.

Yet she plans to live off this guy who earns 50,000 a month for doing something of questionable value
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

Amy
    I got two sisters, both are very pretty girls and I grew up watching them chase footballers about. One realized it was a daft thing to do, the other kept with it.

One is getting married next month to a top guy, he and her have great jobs, live an amazing life in Australia and she is so happy.

The other is a single Mum cos she ended up getting pregnant with one of the footballers, struggles to find a decent man, is getting older now and whilst she's a teacher, she is pretty depressed and I don't see it changing.

What is the problem. Really don't get what you're looking for here. No doubt your sister is happy, and her partner can take care of himself and is likely happy. The only person being bitter and up in arms about the whole thing is you. What exactly are they doing wrong?

It is very, very daft to choose homelessness over benefits that are there for you. I cannot understand why on earth you would think that's a good idea. Amazingly, the benefits system is working when people such as you use it. So freaking use it, don't reject the privilege you have of having access to that money, accept it and appreciate it.

Stop being bitter and try to get help for yourself. Stop worrying about what other people are doing.