Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Viktoria Oblak

Viktoria Oblak

Viktoria Oblak original from Nikolaev, she lives now in Kiev
    Date of birth: 3 October 1977

I started e-mail contact with her and I met her in Kiev. In the summer she was here for 3 months and in Novemeber I again went to Kiev for 10 day,s. We had plannes to get married. Unfortunally (or not perhaps) I found out myself that she had no plannes of getting married with me but she would not tell me this so she could collect money for wedding dress and ring. She started (on my expenses I think) a course Interior Design and she wanted to start relations with on of the teachers. (Again, I found out everything myself).

I think now her scamming started after then when she wanted to learn English. Each time she requested for money for all kind of reasons. Passport, learning Dutch (after a few months she could not speak one word Dutch).

When she was here I noticed she only likes things which are expensive (she called it good quality), and she only can talk about big and expensive cars.
    I believed first she needed to get used to Western life. I had the idea shhe believed all Western people are rich and grow money in their gardens. But now I know she is only interested to provide herself an easy life for the moment.

I got very suspiciouse when she asked me in Januarie EUR 2000,- for a furm coat (I didn,t give her) and a few weeks later she wanted to go with a friend to the Maladives on holliday. Also she gave me false infromation about documents I would need for marriage in Kiev. Viktoria is very very clever. Be very careful with this one.

Martin (Netherlands)
    <strong>View photos</strong> View photos
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Viktoria Oblak original from Nikolaev, she lives now in Kiev
    Date of birth: 3 October 1977

I started e-mail contact with her and I met her in Kiev. In the summer she was here for 3 months and in Novemeber I again went to Kiev for 10 day,s. We had plannes to get married. Unfortunally (or not perhaps) I found out myself that she had no plannes of getting married with me but she would not tell me this so she could collect money for wedding dress and ring. She started (on my expenses I think) a course Interior Design and she wanted to start relations with on of the teachers. (Again, I found out everything myself).

I think now her scamming started after then when she wanted to learn English. Each time she requested for money for all kind of reasons. Passport, learning Dutch (after a few months she could not speak one word Dutch).

When she was here I noticed she only likes things which are expensive (she called it good quality), and she only can talk about big and expensive cars.
    I believed first she needed to get used to Western life. I had the idea shhe believed all Western people are rich and grow money in their gardens. But now I know she is only interested to provide herself an easy life for the moment.

I got very suspiciouse when she asked me in Januarie EUR 2000,- for a furm coat (I didn,t give her) and a few weeks later she wanted to go with a friend to the Maladives on holliday. Also she gave me false infromation about documents I would need for marriage in Kiev. Viktoria is very very clever. Be very careful with this one.

Martin (Netherlands)
    I can confirm that this woman is a scammer and is connected to TETIANA CAFEARO, a well known scammer in Kiev.Furthermore the two are Facebook friends.Further confirming all claims...