Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I hate that all girls are gold diggers

I think most of the girls are gold-digger. I hate that all girls are gold diggers. I don't want to have a gold- digger partner.
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

Quote Originally Posted by Jishan View Post
    I think most of the girls are gold-digger. I hate that all girls are gold diggers. I don't want to have a gold- digger partner.
    All girls are not gold-diggers. I also hate both girls and boys who are gold digger.

Did you ever think that maybe you attract gold diggers because the first thing you do when you meet women is flaunt how much money you have? By doing that you are basically asking for gold diggers because she'll assume you want sex and in exchange you'll buy her a bunch of crap.

For one every girl is not a gold digger. Maybe you need to quit bringing how much you make into the conversation. I myself am not a gold digger I don't care how much a man makes and what he can buy me I worry about how he treats me and his personality and time spent together.