Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Seems to me She is a Gold Digger

My friend just told me she's not a gold digger but she only dates rich men for security and comfort. She says she's dating a man she does not like but is with him because he has money and is very generous and he adores her. I'm confused here.. because that sounds like gold digging to me.
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

Actually, A gold digger is a girl who only dates rich guys, because of their money. So your friend basically said that I am not a gold digger, I am just a gold digger. I hope you got my point.

Your friend is definitely a gold digger. But she doesn't want to admit it. Maybe she feel shy to admit that she is a gold digger. She has all the characteristic of a gold digger.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangout View Post
    Your friend is definitely a gold digger. But she doesn't want to admit it. Maybe she feel shy to admit that she is a gold digger. She has all the characteristic of a gold digger.
    I totally agree with you. I already told her that she is gold digger but she never wants to admit it.