Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

She ask for present

I meet a Colombian girl on internet. We talk for about 2 months. I sent her a gift for valentines day. anyways she ask me another present about a month later...is this normal of Colombian girl?
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

If you met her at a mailorder bride website, its a scam. Have you ever talk to her?They'll have girls take pictures with the gifts you sent them, then sell them.

Then when it come down to it, she'll wanna fly to meet you... but a day later she'll mysteriously loose the ticket and ask you to wire her money and you'll never hear from her again. Be careful.

A gold digger asking for presents? What are the odds? Be careful of "girls" that you "meet" online. Anyone can post a jpg and make up a life's story. Find a beautiful girl in your hometown who you can meet in person.

I guess all women like presents but not all are like that, a gold digger... Well I don't know but you should learn more about her if she is or not, and if she ask for another present well I know what I would do.