Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Do chinese women cheat in a relationship

Hi, just wanted to know if they cheat or not when into a relationship or married ? I am talking about Chinese Chinese whos abroad, not any other Chinese.
    Are they Gold diggers?
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

They all cheat but chines women are the worst, I have a personal experience with a Chines women who claim I loved you so much and I did not wanted to hurt my- self and that's why I went with a another men who I did not love at all. So my conclusion is, she is a slut and she deserve to be a one.

A good Chinese girl who loves you though. You should never need to worry.

Well it cheating has nothing to do with ethnicity... it's the type of person.. if you've got a good person then they probably won't if you got someone off the street I'm pretty sure they will.

they can do anything for money. If u cant satisfy her expensive taste she might end up walking away from the relationship.

Thanks to all the forum members for sharing your experience. I have got some useful information from all of you.