Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Are women gold diggers

It seems to me that women want a man that can provide for her (or at least it is like that in the south). I am working on paying of my debt, going to grad school, and buying a house/condo. However, I really don't want a women that wants me just for that. I want a women who wants me for me....when the time is right.
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

Not all women are gold diggers, probably just the ones you go for. If you go to college, try to look for women there. A woman with a college education is more likely to have a career also and not just want a rich man to take care of her.

Amy
    Not all women are though I hate say there does seem to be a lot more of them now than in my younger years. Do not assume all the interest is from gold diggers many women are attracted to a man is going places with his life. The fact that you have a good head on your shoulders, have goals that you are working towards and a future are a big draw. It shows character, it is an attractive quality all on it's own.

You're going to find more gold diggers in the south because society is much more backwards and sexist there. Some women still expect to find a husband and then stay at home with the kids cleaning the house. Find more intelligent women or move north.