Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Amy

What do you think of a male gold digger?

I'd its not necessarily good, but at least he's doing his part to even up the scoreboard.
    What do you think?
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

It doesn't bother me, but I think male gold diggers will have a harder time than female gold diggers. One thing for sure is that women are not as horny as men. We don't need sex or care about bodies and sex and lust the way that men do. So when men get gold digging girlfriends, they usually know that the girlfriend is a gold digger, they just don't care because it's sex with a woman with a hot body.

I think male or female gold diggers are missing out, I think that there must be something horribly wrong with their psyche. If their goal is not companionship, love, friendship their main priority is money that screams at how they were brought up as children, probably by very shallow people.

No matter Male or Female, I hate all gold diggers. I had very bad experience with a gold digger. I just hate them.

Either male or female, I believe it is wrong, Money and Love should never be thrown together.