Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

How does one spot a Gold Digger?

I don't mean to offend all the women here on Gender Studies, But the word "Golddigger" is always on my mind, and the reason why I'm asking on How to spot a woman who's a Gold Digger is so in the future when I start dating I'll be prepared on how to spot women's attitudes.
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

If she wears real jewelry? you found one

If she hires a maid to clean her own bathroom? you found one

If she has to have a brand new car...every year , you found one

A woman who won't pay her own way is a gold digger. One who expects you to pay for dinner and never offers to pay. A woman who expects you to buy her gifts and pay for trips.

How do you spot her? Tell her you lost your job and your broke and watch what happens. If she is a gold digger she will jump ship to the next guy.

It's not only women anyway. Dudes can be gold diggers too.
    If they expect you to always pay, or they try to get you to buy them expensive things, or they ask for money. Then they're a gold digger. Or you suspect they were attracted to you because they think you have a lot of money. Things like that.

It is a part of courtship

Quote Originally Posted by Jhon View Post
    A woman who won't pay her own way is a gold digger. One who expects you to pay for dinner and never offers to pay. A woman who expects you to buy her gifts and pay for trips.

How do you spot her? Tell her you lost your job and your broke and watch what happens. If she is a gold digger she will jump ship to the next guy.
    To be a gentleman comes with to pay for the dinner and buy a present. So the first part is normal but if the disappear when you tell them the How do you spot her? Tell her you lost your job and your broke and watch what happens. If she is a gold digger she will jump ship to the next guy." is probably true.