Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Why are some women proud to be a gold digger?

I have encountered the gold digger attitude in some of my colleagues and distant friends. Some of them admit that they will be only interested in a man who offers them financial security and some are even prepared to jokingly refer to themselves as "gold diggers".
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

LoL, my ex-boy called me a Gold Digger! But i told him that just because i know what i want in a guy doesn't make a a gold digger. i wanted a guy that have a good financial status. Why get with the broke guys that can't do anything for u?

You know I know some people like this too. Most of the women I know like this are actually well educated and earn a decent amount of money. What they say it's about is wanting to meet a guy who at least has the same amount of money as them so they can have a comfortable future together.

Amy
    Over the years, values have deteriorated among the human race. People push the boundaries of normality and openly flaunt attitudes that people will normally not mention in the open.

A lot of women are looking for financial security. All they want is what benefits them. They don't care about others.