Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Tetiana Cafearo aka Tina Flower

In 2016 Tetiana completed a 7-year scam that completely destroyed one mans life by criminally deceiving him of his entire life savings. Within this 7-year period she netted an initial 206k US and then milked another 50+k US in various scams until the man discovered she was a gold-digger with a prior 11-year history. In 2009 she met the man through a legitimate marriage agency and in 2010 she accepted a proposal of marriage and deceived the guy into transferring his life savings based on the promise of children, apartment and a life in Kiev.
    Tetiana locates a 'Mark' through legitimate marriage agencies. Viktoria then contacts the mark and convinces him Tetiana is a good girl with sincere intentions. The man is then convinced that in UA culture proposal is quick. He then proposes marriage and transfers large sums of cash and maintains her as a fiancИ whilst she continues to locate other marks.Tetiana operates with Viktoria Lindstrom as a scam team. Once hooked by either woman the 'mark' is then contacted and mislead into sending money using various scams.
    <strong>View photos</strong> View photos
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    In 2016 Tetiana completed a 7-year scam that completely destroyed one mans life by criminally deceiving him of his entire life savings. Within this 7-year period she netted an initial 206k US and then milked another 50+k US in various scams until the man discovered she was a gold-digger with a prior 11-year history. In 2009 she met the man through a legitimate marriage agency and in 2010 she accepted a proposal of marriage and deceived the guy into transferring his life savings based on the promise of children, apartment and a life in Kiev.
    Tetiana locates a 'Mark' through legitimate marriage agencies. Viktoria then contacts the mark and convinces him Tetiana is a good girl with sincere intentions. The man is then convinced that in UA culture proposal is quick. He then proposes marriage and transfers large sums of cash and maintains her as a fiancИ whilst she continues to locate other marks.Tetiana operates with Viktoria Lindstrom as a scam team. Once hooked by either woman the 'mark' is then contacted and mislead into sending money using various scams.

I can confirm the above information is correct as i was contacted by both woman.When i lodged a complaint to WU and Moneygramm they confirmed that Tetiana is currently banned from receiving funds due to suspicious behaviour and numerous complaints from men.Money was asked for medicine, holidays, fake renovations etc etc
    I used my own PI and uncovered a few men and eventually contacted one man.Most disturbing was his story that whilst his father was dying and the man was at his fathers side Cafearo tried to convince him that her flat had flooded and she needed 2000 usd to quickly fix.Where do these people come from?
    I also uncovered a 10 year history between the pair ( cafearo and windstorm nee tersakova). One American man who was in close contact with Lindstrom recalled a full 5 year history of the pairs antics completely scamming other men.They were aided by a local foreigner in Kiev who is a disgrace and she be named as he is as much to blame. We all must remember the damage that these woman do to honest men looking to start a second life!