Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Zolenshan Salem Heinberg aka Juvilyne Tolibas

I met her in a bar and kept contact for quite a time. I thought she is so nice coz of all her stories but I found out she is cheating and at the same time destroying me. I found her in several dating sites and oh God she scammed my friend. what a coincident. I gave this woman money and I found out she has other guys and she is working as a bar girl in fields avenue, Angeles, pampanga. she once worked in UAE but deported and placed on blacklist for having affairs on married men. she is using so many names in fb like Casey Margaret Smith, isharah turkan abdullah. her real name is juvilyne tolibas not zolenshan heinberg. she is a very good actress so please be very careful. she has no real friends and she is a thief. she is a good pretender. she will extract money from you and blame you still coz its not enough. she is active in facebooks and changes accounts most of the time. she is also working in different bars in Angeles, Philippines.

Zach (Australia)
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!