Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Rose Guei roseguei98@yahoo.in

Aka Baby Guei - peacerobert91@yahoo.com and bpeaceg@yahoo.com

Hello dear, A friend is a Gift from God,I am Miss Rose by name, 24years old girl. I came across your profile while browsing in this facebook and i was moved to contact you, am in search of a true friend, some one matured and honest.and i love your profile, please send a mail to me with my privet email which is(rosejoseph201@yahoo.in) and i will tell you more about myself and send you my pictures ok. Thanks, I am waiting, have a wonderful day!PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH MY EMAIL ID NOT IN TAGGED. (rosejoseph201@yahoo.in)
    Picture above.

SKYPE ID: rose.joseph99
    Dakar Senegal

Hello my dear,
    A friend is a Gift from God,I am Miss Peace by name, 24years old girl. I came across your profile and became interested in you i was moved to add you as a friend, am in search of a true friend, some one matured and honest.and i love your profile, please i will like to be a good friend to you if you accepted please send me a mail to my privet email which is(peacerobert91@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you all about me and also send you more my pictures ok, i believe we can move from there , I am waiting, have a wonderful day!
    (peacerobert91@yahoo.com) is my email id

Beledweyne, Mogadishu, Somalia
    <strong>View photos</strong> View photos
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!