Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Tatyana Efimova

Tatyana Efimova

A real golddigger. After a few mails and a short meeting, claims to fall in love. "You are the perfect man" etc. etc. Only wants to go shopping and buy clothes for her very, very large family and friends.
    Second meeting shortly after the first one, they need more clothes.
    Unbelievable. Comes out of a jewelryshop and asks you to buy a ring. 1700 euro's. Right! Never asked me about common future. After she returned to St. Petersburg, she asked you to rent an appartment for her and her daughter. Claims she can't live with her parents in same flat. Guess that the clothes were too cheap. There goes a common future. Aha. After I refused she got real mean and offende me on the telephone. Gives no answer to letters. There goes her perfect man! Right! Guys, take care. This manicure from St. Petersburg is a spoiled child who wants you for your wallet and doesn't want to start a future!
    <strong>View photos</strong> View photos
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

I agree with you. You are a perfect guy for her until you are fulfilling all of her demands. But if you can't able to fulfill single requirement, you become the worst person in this world.