Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Where are those women that want marriage and a family with a good man

I am finding a woman that think in marriage and make a family together for long time (aprox. As 4 years) but, i just got scammers or older women that unfortunately !u know!. Right now i am member of three dating sites, mamba.ru,russian dating.com and russian personals.com where i tried to be a sociable man starting to make a conversation and many of those women dont' say nothing just take a look of my profile and i received messages of older and divorced women with children, the last woman that i sent message replied me saying "i am tired of shit talking". U think that i am going to waste a lot of money(more than thousand for a k1 visa) for an older woman that i can get in where i live?
    Informing "gold-digger" that she is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!

I suggest you to take a look on your profile twice. To get attention from women in online dating sites, your profile is the main weapon. You may search on YouTube and watch a few videos on how to set up an attractive profile. I hope it will help you.

You haven't mentioned about your job status. I suggest you not to waste your time on those dating sites. Those dating sites are good, if you just want to date someone for two-three months. You should meet girls through your friends and relatives.